How to Make Oreo Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place 30 of the cookies in a food processor container; cover. Process 30-45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter. Mix well.
- 3Press cookie mixture onto the bottom of a foil-lined 13x9" baking dish.
- 4Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 5Add sour cream, mix well.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- 7Chop remaining cookies into chunks.
- 8Gently stir 1 1/2 cups of the chopped cookies into the cream cheese batter.
- 9Pour the cream cheese batter over crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- 10Bake 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- 11Let cool.
- 12Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.