How to Make Oreo Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 30 of the cookies in a food processor container; cover. Process 30-45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter. Mix well.
- Press cookie mixture onto the bottom of a foil-lined 13x9" baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Chop remaining cookies into chunks.
- Gently stir 1 1/2 cups of the chopped cookies into the cream cheese batter.
- Pour the cream cheese batter over crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.