★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, unsalted, softened
3 ozcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
1/2 cchocolate chips
1 coreo cookie crumbs
1/2 cwhite candy melts (or white chocolate chips), melted (optional)
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- preheat oven to 375 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese using a hand mixer until the are mixed well together.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until combined completely.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in oreo cookie crumbs.
- Place oreo covered cookies onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
- Cool on the pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled, drizzle cookies with melted candy melts.
- Notes: We used salted butter because we didn't have unsalted and it tasted fine.
- We also used white candy melts and spread the icing rather then drizzling.
- White chocolate chips would work just as well. We actually shredded the oreo cookies in our blender.