Oreo Bon Bons
If you want to have Mint Oreo Bon Bons just use the Mint oreo's
So yummy they won't last long!
Thanks to Mrs. Turner for this recipe!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
18 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
·8 oz of baking chocolate
How to Make Oreo Bon Bons
- Place oreos in the food processor & pulse until roughly chopped (or a blender is fine)
- Add softened cream cheese and process until completely combined. (Or use a mixer once the oreos are all chopped up) Make sure the cream cheese is soft and then cut it up as added it to the Oreo mix. If you don't have a food processor you can use a mixer and it takes a little more work.
- Roll into balls and place on wax paper. (I use a melon baller that works like an ice cream scoop)
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package.
- Using a toothpick dip balls into chocolate to cover, place back on wax paper
- Place in freezer to harden. Eat and enjoy
- You can also do White chocolate and use Melting Chips and follow these directions for melting chips:
1. Melt chips according to package.
2. Pour melted chips in ziplock bag and cut the top off one corner.
3. Drizzle with the melted chocolate chips as desired.
4. Let chocolate set and serve.
- You can use the almond bark or you can use the one in a red package I think called candies which comes with a tray you can microwave in. Makes it easier but the almond bark is less expensive.