Oreo Bon Bons
If you want to have Mint Oreo Bon Bons just use the Mint oreo's
So yummy they won't last long!
Thanks to Mrs. Turner for this recipe!
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
- 8 oz of baking chocolate
How to Make Oreo Bon Bons
- 1Place oreos in the food processor & pulse until roughly chopped (or a blender is fine)
- 2Add softened cream cheese and process until completely combined. (Or use a mixer once the oreos are all chopped up) Make sure the cream cheese is soft and then cut it up as added it to the Oreo mix. If you don't have a food processor you can use a mixer and it takes a little more work.
- 3Roll into balls and place on wax paper. (I use a melon baller that works like an ice cream scoop)
- 4Place in freezer until firm.
- 5Melt chocolate according to directions on package.
- 6Using a toothpick dip balls into chocolate to cover, place back on wax paper
- 7Place in freezer to harden. Eat and enjoy
- 8You can also do White chocolate and use Melting Chips and follow these directions for melting chips:
1. Melt chips according to package.
2. Pour melted chips in ziplock bag and cut the top off one corner.
3. Drizzle with the melted chocolate chips as desired.
4. Let chocolate set and serve.
- 9You can use the almond bark or you can use the one in a red package I think called candies which comes with a tray you can microwave in. Makes it easier but the almond bark is less expensive.