★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 cbutter, melted
2 tspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
16oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
2 ozsemi-sweet chocolate, melted
How to Make Oreo Biscotti
- Beat sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in chopped cookies.
- Divide mixture in half.
- With floured hands, shape each half into a 9x3-inch loaf on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the centers come out clean.
- Remove from oven; cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut each loaf diagonally into 15 (1/2-inch thick) slices.
- Place slices, cut side up, on same baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more on each side or until lightly toasted.
- Drizzle tops with melted chocolate.