Marsha Mccall shared this on FaceBook, my neighbor makes them every Christmas, I am saving so that I will be able to try them!
cream chees, softened
cooking chocolate, hershey's semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
How To Make
1. Place Oreo Cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
5. Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge. —
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!