Orange No Bake Cookie
You can pulse the walnuts/pecans in a food processor to make them a really fine consistency. This will make mixing the cookies a great deal easier.
NOTE: These cookies should not be stored outside of the refrigerator. The high oil content in the coconut could cause it to spoil very quickly if not refrigerated.
If you want to serve them on a dessert buffet, try placing a bowl of ice under the serving plate to keep the cookies cool.
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 lb
- vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 6 oz
- can frozen orange juice (thawed) the early bird brand is amazing!!
- 1 can(s)
- coconut (for rolling on outside of cookies)
How to Make Orange No Bake Cookie
- 1Combine the powdered sugar, vanilla wafers, butter, walnuts and orange juice in large bowl. Mix ingredients until just evenly distributed.
- 2Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in coconut.
- 3Refrigerate until serving.Will keep in fridge up to 5 days.