Orange Marmalade Cookies
How to Make Orange Marmalade Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place dough in a cookie press and follow manufacturers' directions for use. Use your favorite shapes.
- 3Bake for approximately 7 minutes. Remove to cooling racks and let cool completely.
- 4Once cookies have cooled, spread orange marmalade on top of cookie and let set in (about an hour or so).
- 5Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl in 15-second intervals until melted. Stir. If you have a small decorating bottle, place chocolate in the bottle and drizzle chocolate in designs over the cookie. If you don't have a decorating bottle, dip a spoon in the chocolate and drizzle chocolate over the cookie.