ORANGE LIQUEUR BALLS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
2 cfinely crushed unfrosted sugar cookies
1 ctoasted hazelnuts or almonds finely chopped
1 cpowdered sugar
1/4 clight corn syrup
2 Tbsporange liqueur
2 Tbspsalted butter, melted
·powdered sugar for rolling and coating the orange balls
How to Make ORANGE LIQUEUR BALLS
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 2 Tbsp. of butter on medium-high. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar cookie crumbs, nuts, powdered sugar, corn syrup, orange liqueur and melted butter until well blended.
- Place one cup powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll and coat them in the powdered sugar.
- Place the balls on a cooking sheet lined with waxed paper and cover with plastic wrap, let stand for 2 hours.
- Before serving, roll and coat the balls once again in powdered sugar.