Orange Dream Cookies
- 1 box
- orange cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
How to Make Orange Dream Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients until well combined. This will be thick.
- 3When well mixed drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet two inches apart.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until center comes clean with a toothpick.
- 5Drizzle with glaze. To make glaze you need:
1/2 stick butter, melted
2 cups powder sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3-4 Tablespoons evaporated milk
Mix the butter, powder sugar and vanilla, add milk a little at a time until glaze consistancy.
Pour into a zip lock baggie. Snip small hole in bottom corner of bag and drizzle over cooled cookies.