Orange Dream Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxorange cake mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
How to Make Orange Dream Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. This will be thick.
- When well mixed drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet two inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until center comes clean with a toothpick.
- Drizzle with glaze. To make glaze you need:
1/2 stick butter, melted
2 cups powder sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3-4 Tablespoons evaporated milk
Mix the butter, powder sugar and vanilla, add milk a little at a time until glaze consistancy.
Pour into a zip lock baggie. Snip small hole in bottom corner of bag and drizzle over cooled cookies.