Orange Cranberry Drops
These delicous citrus cookies can be made with whatever flavors you like best. You can replace the orange for lime or lemon, and you can substitute the dried cranberries for dried tart cherries (chopped), blueberries, or other chewy dried fruit.
1/2 cwhite sugar
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cbutter, softened
3 Tbsporange juice
1/2 tsporange extract
1 tsporange zest
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 cdried cranberries
How to Make Orange Cranberry Drops
- Preheat oven to 375F. LIghtly grease cookie sheets, or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream togeather the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- Stir in the egg, orange juice, orange extract, and orange zest.
- soft togeather the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix into the orange mixture. Stir in the dried cranberries.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop the dough onto prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are starting to brown. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.