Orange Cranberry Cakemix Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspmargarine or butter
8 ozcream cheese softened
1 Tbsporange juice concentrate
1 Tbspfinley chopped orange zest
1 boxyellow cake mix with pudding
1/2 ccoarse chopped dried cranberries
How to Make Orange Cranberry Cakemix Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the first 5 ingredients together until mixed completely.
- Mix in cake mix until fully incorporated.
- Add cranberries, then chill for at least 30 minutes to an hour before baking.
- Drop by small amounts onto greased cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes (check for light browning). Keep mix in the fridge while cookies are baking.