Orange Chocolate Chunk Cookies By Mrs. Fields1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspgrated orange peel
1/2 clight brown sugar - firmly packed
1 cbutter, softened
1 tsporange extract
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate, chopped
How to Make Orange Chocolate Chunk Cookies By Mrs. Fields
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt and orange peel.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl blend sugars with electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Add eggs and orange extract, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and chopped chocolate.
- Blend on low speed just until mixed.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes until cookies are slightly brown along the edges.
- Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface.