- 1 pkg
- (1 lb 1.5 oz) betty crocker® oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 Tbsp
- unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 lb
- (1 lb) betty crocker® rich & creamy coconut pecan frosting
- 1 oz
- oz sweet baking chocolate, grated (optional)
How to Make Oma's German Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, stir cookie mix, egg, cocoa and 3/4 cup of the frosting until soft dough forms.
- 2Shape dough into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart. Bake 11 to 13 minutes, or until set.
- 3Cool 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Spread remaining frosting evenly over cookies.
Sprinkle with chocolate.(optional)