- 1/2 c
- 1/3/4 c
- light brown sugar
- 2 c
- self-rising flour
- 1 tsp
- rum extract (calls for butter rum extract)
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- confectoners sugar for dusting
How to Make Old-fashioned Butterscotch Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in medium-sized saucepan. Remove pan from heat and add sugar, eggs and flour to saucepan and mix until well blended. Stir in extract and pecans.
- 3Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 4Cool completely and dust with confectioners sugar. Cut into 24 squares and serve.