Old Fashion Cajuns Tarts
How to Make Old Fashion Cajuns Tarts
- 1In one bowl sift and combine all dry ingredients.
- 2In another bowl cream sugar and margarine.Add egg and cream again.
- 3Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture alternating with milk. Use up all flour until dough is manageable. If too stiff add a few drops of milk.
- 4Roll out 12 balls.
- 5Take 1 ball at a time and roll out in a circle about the size of a saucer. Put 1 TBS. Fig Perserve in middle . Fold in half and press ends together with a fork.
- 6Put on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 until light brown or 15 minutes.