How to Make Oatmeal Scotchies
- 1preheat oven to 350
- 2combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl
- 3in mixing bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar,eggs, and vanilla extract
- 4gradually add flour mixture to wet mixture
- 5stir in oat meal and butterscotch chips, making sure they are mixed in well or you will end up with cookies with out it at the end.
- 6line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 7drop by rounded teaspoons full onto prepared baking sheet.
- 8for chewy cookies bake 6-8 minutes, for crispy cookies bake 8-10 minutes