1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
11 1/3 ozbutterscotch chips
How to Make Oatmeal Scotchies
- preheat oven to 350
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl
- in mixing bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar,eggs, and vanilla extract
- gradually add flour mixture to wet mixture
- stir in oat meal and butterscotch chips, making sure they are mixed in well or you will end up with cookies with out it at the end.
- line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- drop by rounded teaspoons full onto prepared baking sheet.
- for chewy cookies bake 6-8 minutes, for crispy cookies bake 8-10 minutes