Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from "Advanced Bread and Pastry; A Professional Approach"
★★★★★ 2 votes5
4 1/4 ozbutter
9 ozbrown sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
6 1/4 ozbread flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
5 1/4 ozrolled oats
4 1/2 ozraisins
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Cream butter and the sugar on medium speed untill mixed throughly, but not fluffy.
- Gradually add the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add these to the bowl; mix to 50% incorperation.
- Add the raisins and the oats and mix until incorperated.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a parchment lined sheet an, and bake at 350F in a convection oven for 12 to 15 minutes.