- 1 bag
- your favorite oatmeal cookie mix. i used betty crockers
- 2-3 tsp
- pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp
- egg. this is what the oatmeal cookie mix that i used has for one of its listed ingredients
- 1 stick
- of butter not melted but softened again this was an ingredient listed on the package of the oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 tsp
How to Make Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1Hi everybody! This is a true and tried easy as can be Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookie recipe that I came up with back a few years ago. The kids love to help make them as well as eat them.
I used the Betty Crocker bagged Oatmeal cookie mix. That required 1 egg, 1 tsp. of water, 1 stick of butter softened not melted. You want to have the ingredients that your bag lists to make the cookies.
You want to mix all your dry ingredients first so that its all incorporated evenly in the oatmeal cookie mix. Then you will add your wet ingredients and mix well. This will look and feel very dry its okay. If you need to add one additional tsp. of water that is fine mix well.
- 2Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan with baking spray. Drop by teaspoonfuls or whatever your desired size is onto the baking sheet. Pop in the over for 9-13 minutes until the edges are golden brown. First batch took the 13 minutes. You can ice these with a simple glaze or a your fave store bought frosting and add sprinkles to them. Enjoy!