Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cunbleached white flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpeanut butter, creamy
1/3 cbrown sugar, light
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 crolled oats
3 ozunsweetened bakers chocolate shaved
3/4 csweetened coconut
How to Make Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Roughly shave the unsweetened Bakers Chocolate squares and set aside.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter,white sugar and light brown sugar together.
- Add the Vanilla Extract and blend together.
- Add the egg to the creamed butters and sugars and blend well
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture by thirds combining well after each addition.
- Add the rolled oats to the combined mixture and blend.
- Add the rough shaved unsweetened chocolate and stir well.
- Add the sweetened coconut to the mixture and stir well. The mixture will be very coarse.
- Drop by ice cream scoopfuls onto a non stick mat or cookie sheet and lightly shape.
- Bake ten minutes at 350 degrees in a preheated oven
- Try to let these delicious cookies cool. Then do not eat them all at one time! Enjoy!