Oatmeal Molasses Cookies
Makes approx. 3 dozen, depending on how much you eat ahead of time.
3/4 cbutter, unsalted
1/4 clight molasses
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspcinnamon, ground
3/4 tspcloves, ground
3/4 tspginger, ground
2 coats, quick cooking or regular
How to Make Oatmeal Molasses Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar until incorporated.
- Add egg and blend well.
- Add molasses and mix until blended.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
- Stir dry ingredients into molasses mixture until incorporated.
- Stir in oats.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.