Oatmeal Macaroons Cookies
How to Make Oatmeal Macaroons Cookies
- 1Mix the shortening, sugars, vanilla, and eggs thoroughly.
- 2Sift together the flour, soda, and salt, then add to first mixture.
- 3Fold in oats and nuts. They should be thoroughly moistened.*The mixture will be very stiff.
- 4Form balls using a teaspoon and put on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10-15 minutes at 350.
- 6*You can substitute coconut for the pecans if you wish. *You can also brush the tops with edible gold if you're having a party and want to impress your guests. LOL!