Oatmeal Date Coconut drop cookies
How to Make Oatmeal Date Coconut drop cookies
- Dissolve baking soda in warm water.
- Combine eggs with the baking soda water.
- Mix all other ingredients on low speed of your mixer and be sure to distribute the shortening; Add the water/egg mixture and mix until all is combined.
- Drop by using a cookie scoop, or by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven. If you prefer a softer cookie (we like crisp) bake until light golden brown.