Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Monster Birthday Cookies
I am going to take them to give to my friends and my parents later today.
2 sticki can't believe it's not butter spread or your favorite margarine or butter
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 ccoconut flakes
1/2 cegg substitute
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3 cold fashioned oatmeal
2 csemisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Monster Birthday Cookies
- I mixed all the ingredients in my Kitchen Aid Mixer and then took a heavy duty 1/2 cup ice cream scoop and then measured the mounds on 2 large nonstick cookie sheets. The best ones I have ever bought are made by Wilton. They have the best nonstick ability I have ever seen.
- I sprayed olive oil cooking spray on the pans to insure that the cookies would come right off-spatula or not.
- I baked them at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- The cooking time will take more than that-just judge every 5 minutes until they are done after the initial 12 minutes.
- Let them sit on the baking sheet up to 10 minutes until they are nicely firmed up and browned.
- Put on a plate or wire wrack to cool and store in an airtight container.
- Give away to those you love.