Oatmeal Cinnamon Craisin Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 csalted butter
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspground cinnamon
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 coatmeal (not quick cooking)
1 1/2 cdried cranberries (such as ocean spray)
How to Make Oatmeal Cinnamon Craisin Cookies
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on very low heat.
- Sift flour, Cinnamon and Baking soda together. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat sugars, vanilla, butter and eggs together.
- Slowly add your flour and oatmeal mixture to the sugar blend while blending at a medium setting. Add Craisens until well distributed in the batter.
- Using two large soup spoons, spoon batter onto baking pan lined with parchement paper or sprayed with baking spray. You should have 16 large cookies or use smaller spoons for more cookies. Bake for 10-12 mins.