★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cuncooked quick oats
1/2 csoftened butter
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 pkgsemisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Run oats through a food processor or blender until finely ground; set aside.
- Cream butter; gradually add sugars, blending well at medium speed of electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine oats, flour, and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on to lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly in pans; remove to wire rack to complete cooling.