Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
It's like an oatmeal cookie pie/tart! If you're pressed for time, this can be made in a 9-inch store bought graham cracker pie crust. This recipe makes 1 large 9-inch tart.
- 1 1/3 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- large eggs
- 1 c
- light corn syrup
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 3/4 c
- quick cooking oats
- 3/4 c
- chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
- 1TO MAKE TART SHELL (crust): mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar until completely blended.
- 2Drizzle the melted butter over the crumb mixture until evenly moistened.
- 3Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom and sides of a well buttered 9-inch tart pan, about 1/4 inch thick. Make absolutely sure that the mixture is an even thickness.
- 4Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 5TO MAKE FILLING + TART MAKEUP: Preheat the oven to 325F.
- 6In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, stir in the corn syrup, brown sugar and butter. Add teh oats, chocolate chips, flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix well. STIR, do not whip, as this will add too much air into the mixture.
- 7Pour the filling into the prepared and cooled crust. Place the tart on a sheet pan and bake until the filling (custard) is set.
- 8Place on a wire rack and cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.