Oatmeal Butterfinger Cookies
1 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
3 cquick cook oats
1 bag(s)butterfingers, crushed (found in the baking goods with chocolate chips)
How to Make Oatmeal Butterfinger Cookies
- Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in another bowl. Slowly add to butter mixture. Add in oats. Stir until combined.
- Dump in bag of Butterfinger candy pieces. If you can't find the bag of crushed Butter finger candies in your baking section, you can take 4 full sized candy bars and crush them in a ziploc bag. Crush into small pieces, but not too finely. Mix to combine
- Allow dough to chill in the fridge at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper. Scoop by heaping tablespoons onto trays. Leave some space because they spread.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes to set. Remove from tray and allow to cool fully. Enjoy!