1 boxcake mix, devils food
1 stickbutter, room temperature
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cconfectioners' sugar
How to Make "O" Cookies
- Mix together cake mix, egg, butter & water until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-13 minutes until cracks start to appear. Let cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling mixture in between two cooled cookies.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Put in the fridge for 15 minutes to set or you can put in the freezer (and eat them straight from the freezer). Enjoy!