- 1 box
- cake mix, devils food
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make "O" Cookies
- 1Mix together cake mix, egg, butter & water until a soft dough forms.
- 2Drop by rounded tablespoon on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 9-13 minutes until cracks start to appear. Let cool.
- 4Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 5Fold in whipped topping.
- 6Spoon filling mixture in between two cooled cookies.
- 7Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- 8Put in the fridge for 15 minutes to set or you can put in the freezer (and eat them straight from the freezer). Enjoy!