2 1/2 cmilk
1 smallchocolate pudding instant
1 smallvanilla pudding instant
·nutter butter cookies
1/2 csemi sweet mini chocolate chips
2 Tbsppeanut butter (heaping)
10mini reese's cup chopped
2-12 oz2-12 oz. containers of cool whip
How to Make Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Craze
- Take 6 oz. of Cool Whip and put it in a bowl.Put box of chocolate Pudding, 1-1/4 cups of milk, 1/8 cup of mini chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter in a bowl and mix together until blended. Set aside.
- Take 6 oz. of Cool Whip, box of Vanilla Pudding and 7 Nutter Butter cookies crushed and combine them together in the bowl with 1-1/4 cups of milk.
- Separate more nutter butter cookies and lay them down on a pyrex 5 x 9 3 inches deep dish. Lay them down centers side up.
- Layer vanilla pudding mixture on top of cookies.
- Crush 10 more cookies and layer the crumbled cookies on top of the vanilla mixture.
- Take the Chocolate mixture and layer on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Take the 12 oz container of cool whip and add ½ cup of peanut butter and blend well. Spread the mixture over the chocolate. Take your crumbled Peanut butter cups and mini chocolate chips and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate overnight.