NUTELLA SANDWICH COOKIE(using basic dough recipe)
How to Make NUTELLA SANDWICH COOKIE(using basic dough recipe)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Divide 2 cups of Basic Cookie Dough into 4 pieces. Wrap 3 pieces individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 3Roll remaining piece on a sheet of lightly floured wax paper to about 3/8-inch thickness. Cut into 9 (2-inch rounds); arrange 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until tops look done. Let cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool completely.
- 5Spread Nutella on half the cookies. Top with remaining cookies. Dust with powdered sugar.