Nutella Chip Cookies
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
1 jar(s)nutella (375 gr.)
2 1/2 cflour
1 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cwhite chocolate morsels
1/2 stickbutter softened
1 tspbaking soda
2 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Nutella Chip Cookies
- In bowl with mixer add all the wet ingredients: soft butter, eggs, the entire jar of Nutella and the sugar. Mix all ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, the salt, the baking soda and all the chocolate morsels. Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Mix the vanilla extract and the milk and add to wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients in increments until mixture is well amalgamated.
- Refrigerate the dough for about two hours. This will make dough easier to roll into ball.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet (do not grease) about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 mins. at 375F.