How to Make Nut butter balls
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla thoroughly.
- Stir flour and salt together. Blend into butter mixture.
- Mix in nuts. Chill dough.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. The cookies do not spread.
- Bake in preheated 400* oven for 10-12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Remove from sheet with a spatula and cool on wire rack. While still warm, roll in sifted powdered sugar.
- Cool further and when totally cool, roll in powdered sugar again. Makes about 4 dozen. Store in a container in a cool place.