Norma's Soft Apple Cider Cookies
1 cfirmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cmargarine or butter, softened
1/2 capple cider
1/2 cegg beaters, real egg product
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
1 tspbaking soda
2 mediumapples, peeled and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
3/4 cchopped almonds
1 cpowdered sugar
2 Tbspapple cider
How to Make Norma's Soft Apple Cider Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly greese baking sheets. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and margarine or butter and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Add cider and egg beaters and beat until smooth.
- At low speed, gradually blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt until well blended. Stir in apples and almonds.
- Drop dough by tablespoonsfull, 2 inches apart on prepared cooking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on wire rack to cool.
- When cookies are cool, drizzle with cider glaze.