Norma's Marshmallow Peanut Butter Blossoms
How to Make Norma's Marshmallow Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1Preheat your oven to 375. Place a small amount of water in a bowl and set aside for dipping the marshmallows.
- 2Shape dough into thiry-six 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- 3On 2 ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- 4Place one cookie sheet at a time in oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 5While cookies are baking use serrated kitchen knife and cut marshmallows in half and dip uncut edge of each into water and dip each in the candy decors.
- 6Remove cookies from oven and immediately top each hot cookie with 1 marshmallow with candy decors side up and press down firmly.
- 7Remove cookies from cookie sheets to wire racks and completely cool before storing them.
- 8NOTE: To ensure even baking, bake one sheet at a time and use the middle oven rack.
- 9NOTE: If the cookie dough becomes too soft while making balls, you can refrigerate it or add one tablespoon of flour at a time until it is stiff enough to handle.