Norma's (Coconut Clouds) Cake Mix Cookies
How to Make Norma's (Coconut Clouds) Cake Mix Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Reserve 1 1/3 cup coconut in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine cake mix, egg, oil, water and almond extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed until blended.
- Stir in remaining 1 1/3 cup coconut and mix well.
- From a rounded teaspoonful of dough: make into a i inch ball and roll them in reserved coconut. Or use a 1 inch spring operated cookie scoop. These are available at most kitchen shops.
- Roll to cover lightly amd place on a ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for one minute on baking sheet before removing them to cooling rack.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.