Norma's Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cbutter flavor shortening
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cpecans, in pieces (optional)
How to Make Norma's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Heat oven tof 375F. Cream butter flavored shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Blend until creamy.
- Blend in egg. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture, gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop rounded measuring tablesdpoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8 - 10 minutes (5 minutes longer for chrisp cookies)
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
- Makes 3 dozen.