No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- line a ckooie sheet with wax paper set a side
- in a medium size bowl add the oats and set a side
- in a 2 quart sauce pan add the sugar, milk and butter, stir till combine then bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. stiring occasionally.
- remove from burner and add the vanilla and peanut butter mix till combine.
- add the peanut butter mixture to the oats and mix till combined,
- quickly scoop on to lined sheet pan, tablespoon size balls. I LOVE my 1 oz cookies scoop for this.
- allow to cool, then store in air tight container.