No Bake Oreo Truffles
The best part about this recipe...
It only has 3 INGREDIENTS!
recipe & photo from: chef-in-training.com
How to Make No Bake Oreo Truffles
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don't need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!