How to Make No-Bake Graham Cookies
- Line a 13x9 in dish with whole graham crackers.
- Melt the buter in a med. saucepan and then add sugar.
- Beat egg and milk together and add to the butter mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, remove from heat and add nuts, coconut, and 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 crackers).
- Pour over crackers in 13x9 dish and cover with another layer of whole crackers.
- Topping: Beat all together and spread over top layer of crackers.
- Chill and then cut into squares.