How to Make No Bake Dark Chocolate Snickers Cookies
- place oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. set aside.
- in a large saucepan, melt sugar, milk, butter and dark cocoa powder, stirring constantly.bring to a boil and let mixture boil for 1-1/2 minutes (start timing when the rolling boil starts).
- remove from heat and transfer to the oats bowl. add vanilla and mix well. add 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix well.
- add the snickers last and stir until mixed in. if the mixture needs a little more to hold together, add about 1/4 cup more oats.
- drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and shape with a round cookie cutter or the back of a spoon.