How to Make no-bake cookies
- spread several sheets of wax paper (i like to use aluminum instead) across the table or other flat surface.
- in a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. bring contents to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- boil for one minute, then remove from the stove and set aside. there maybe a film on top. you can remove it if desired.
- add the peanut butter and the quick oats to the melted mixture, stirring well.
- drop by teaspoon full (you can use any size you like. i do the small, because my family goes through them so fast.) of mixture onto the wax paper or aluminum sheet and allow the cookies to cool for 15 minutes or so before digging in! and this will be a hard thing to wait for, but worth it.