How to Make No Bake Cookies
- 1In a 4 quart dutch oven or saucepan, put in sugar and cocoa. Whisk until cocoa is mixed in sugar. (I try to get any cocoa lumps broken down.)
- 2Add milk and margarine. Cook over medium heat on oven burner stirring constantly.
- 3When it reaches a roiling boil, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, and add vanilla, oats and peanut butter.
- 5Mix until peanut butter is melted and oats is distributed throughout chocalate mixture.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. It sets up fast so work quickly. Let cool and enjoy. (Sometimes I put this in a greased 9"x13" pan.)