No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
For thicker squares use a smaller pan...9x9. Don't forget your chocolate squares will be less amount too.
You can use crunchy peanut butter too but I prefer creamy.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cpowdered sugar
1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 cskippy creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 pkgbaker's semi sweet chocolate (12 squares)
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- Line a 13x9 pan with tin foil. Leave a fair amount hanging over the edge of pan.
- Micorwave butter in a medium size bowl until melted. (abt 45 seconds)
- Add sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter; mix well.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Spread chocolate over peanut butter mixture and cool(abt 10 minutes)
- Cut partially through bars(to score for full cutting).
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, using extra tin foil as handle.
- Cut dessert into squares.