No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
For thicker squares use a smaller pan...9x9. Don't forget your chocolate squares will be less amount too.
You can use crunchy peanut butter too but I prefer creamy.
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 c
- skippy creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 pkg
- baker's semi sweet chocolate (12 squares)
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- 1Line a 13x9 pan with tin foil. Leave a fair amount hanging over the edge of pan.
- 2Micorwave butter in a medium size bowl until melted. (abt 45 seconds)
- 3Add sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter; mix well.
- 4Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 5Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- 6Spread chocolate over peanut butter mixture and cool(abt 10 minutes)
- 7Cut partially through bars(to score for full cutting).
- 8Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 9Remove from pan, using extra tin foil as handle.
- 10Cut dessert into squares.