NEW YORK CHOCOLATE COOKIE
2 1/2 coats powdered in a food processor or blender
1 tspbaking powder
1 c( 2 sticks ) butter softened
1 cbrown sugar
1 cwhite sugar
4 ozmilk chocolate melted
12 ozsemisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cchopped nuts ( your choice )
How to Make NEW YORK CHOCOLATE COOKIE
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the powdered oats, flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter with the brown sugar and white until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2 additions. Mix well. Add the melted chocolate, chocolate chips, and nuts mix to combine.
- Place golf ball size scoops of dough about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes before moving to a rack to cool completely.