Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe
2 tspbaking soda
5 cblended oatmeal***
24 ozchocolate chip
2 cbrown sugar
18 ozhershey bar (grated)
2 tspbaking powder
3 cchopped nut (optional)
How to Make Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugar together
- Add eggs and vanilla
- mix both together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chip, Hershey Bar and (nuts).
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Makes 112 cookies.