Naughty Biscotti. (non Alcoholic)
1 boxchocolate cake mix (avoid the kind with pudding in the mix)
1 call purpose flour
1 stickbutter, melted
2 tspbourbon flavored extract
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cof mini chocolate chips
3/4 cslivered almonds
How to Make Naughty Biscotti. (non Alcoholic)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, flour, eggs, melted butter, and extracts. Beat with electric mixer until well combined (batter will be thick)stir in mini chips and slivered almonds by hand, mix well
- transfer dough to lined cookie sheet and form into a 13x3 inch rectangle.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove and let cool on cookie sheet for approx. 30 minutes, Then with a serrated knife carefully slice into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices, arrange slices cut side down onto another cookie sheet also lined with parchment paper
- Bake 15 minutes and then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees, continue baking 20-30 more minutes or until Biscotti is dry. Remove and allow to cool completely. They will harden more after cooling.
- spread melted chocolate chips across one side or dip one end or leave plain