★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 stick
- 2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- 10x sugar
- 1 pkg
- of prepared dream whip, or cool whip
- 2 can(s)
- pie filling, any kind you like.
How to Make Natasha's Cherry Delight
- 1Mix together the first 4 ingredients - butter, flour, sugar and baking powder, and press on a rimmed cookie sheet 9 X 13 in. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 2Combine the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and Cool Whip. Spread on cooled baked crust.
- 3Mix the 2 cans of pie filling together beforehand to avoid having two shades of the filling on top. Top cheese/whipped cream mixture with the pie filling. Chill until serving time.