Nanny's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- real butter, browned and cooled
- 2 c
- brown sugar
- egg yolk
- 2 tsp
- 4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. real chocolate chips
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans, if desired
How to Make Nanny's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preset oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter, Crisco, brown sugar and add eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and add to sugar mixture.
Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. bag) and 1 cup of walnuts or pecans, if desired.
- 3Use cookie scoop or tablespoon and put on 9X13 non-greased pan, 12 cookies on each pan. Bake 9-11 minutes. Some like their cookies soft, some crispy so the time is individual.
- 4Put those little ones on the counter and let them help. (The extra spills can be cleaned up and the memories will be well worth it!)