Nana's Snickerdoodle Cookies
How to Make Nana's Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1Sift together flour, cream of tarter, baking soda & salt into a large bowl.
- 2In a mixing bowl cream shortening
- 3Add sugar, eggs then dry ingredients and mix well
- 4Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- 5Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix together.
- 6Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 7Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake at 400 for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on a clean kitchen towel to cool or wire rack.