Nana's favorate White Chocolate Macadamea Nut Cookies
Nicole Szonye Rhodes
She passed away this April but her favorite cookies will live on as I will think of her every time I bake them for my family.
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, softened (2 sticks)
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cwhite chocolate chuncks
1 1/4 cmacadamea nuts - broken but not crushed
How to Make Nana's favorate White Chocolate Macadamea Nut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well.
- Beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Mix in nuts and chocolate. Slowly add flour mix one cup at a time. Mix until well combined.
- Place walnut sized balls of dough on a baking sheet and bake 9-11 minuets.
- Storing the cookies while still warm will keep them chewy. For crisp cookies leave them out over night to set up.